Episode 116: Markus Erlandsson and Heidi Neuhauser share their best news from the release plan to 2022 release wave 2.
- SDK supporting .Net Core
For more than 2 years we have been waiting for this, and it’s finally here!
- Create multiple, update multiple, upsert multiple
- Conditional execution for plugin
- Adding nuget packades to plugins
- Adding Power Fx to Business rules, calculated columns
- Create Power Fx columns in Dataverse
- Grid controls, grouping aggregation, nested
- Update to Virtual Tables, more easily to external sources
- Enhanced Teams collaboration in Dynamics 365
- Copy a Link:
- Sellers Dashboard:
- Outlook integration enhancements
- Sequential approvals in power automate